Friday, January 25, 2008

Here we go again!


Just when I was beginning to feel comfortable with my iMac, Apple decides to come out with a new version. I have Tiger and now there is Leopard. Now from what I read, Leopard is a wonderful OS with many advantages and improvements over my now-old Tiger. Half of me says "Stay with what you know and like." BUT the other half keeps reading magazine stories about the new system and not wanting to be old fashioned. This is one of the reasons I left Windows, except their new versions didn't get such good reviews. What to do? What to do? Of course, after all those medical expenses, the objective side of me says I'm not going to do anything in the immediate future. I stopped in the Apple Store the other day and heard the price. $129.00. That would fill the gas tank a couple times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody Mac users, never satisfied with their lot... (tee hee)

Archana said...

Get the new OS, get the new OS! Seeing the Vista users turn a delicate shade of sickly green would be worth the money :-P!