Sunday, May 07, 2006

Momentous Announcement

Remember a few blogs ago when I wrote that I picked up my push lawn mower and threw it? Well... this time it was not quite a temper tantrum, it was slower coming than that. And I havedn't thrown anything ...yet. BUT I am about to make a major change in my lifestyle. This week I will go to the mall, proceed to the Apple Store and come home with a brand new iMac.

I have spent a good hour each day getting this Windows PC either to come on, or turn off, or go where I want to go in between, or on general "fix-its". I don't need this agrievation. I feel better already. I'll let everyone know when it happens.

The Big One, thank you very much.

3 comments:

millie garfield said...

Congratulations!!

I have a Mac too. iBookG4. My son says that is the only one to buy. No problems with a Mac.

You are going to love it.

Enjoy

Archana said...

Congrats!!

Are you getting an iPod too to join the big Mac ;-)?

Floridora said...

Archana-

I refuse to make a joke about putting cheese on the Big Mac nor ask why I would want an iPod.:-).