Friday, October 27, 2006

More Mayo

In the continuing medical saga that has been our lives the last week, we are home for a brief respite. We go back in a week for more tests and we hope a conclusion as to what to do. The positive thing so far is that we have been told not that there is nothing that can be done, but that there are a number of options which further testing will help in deciding which to try. If the Mayo Clinic had a football team, I would volunteer to be a cheer leader.


Archana said...

Good luck again :-). Hope you will have some good news to share soon!

Marilyn said...

Sounds encouraging...please keep us posted.